WENEW is the premier curator and provisioner of iconic moments. We immortalize culture’s most consequential moments on the Blockchain, editorialize them within their cultural contexts, and connect them to the collectors for whom they mean the most.
- Manage multiple brand design projects across various verticals of the business
- Create and manage branding and communications initiatives, ensuring consistent brand messaging from conception to executions
- Oversee project scopes, budgets, workflows
- Build and oversee execution of creative campaigns for both buyers and sellers
- Lead major campaigns and daily operations including ideation and strategy, implementation of user acquisition plans, testing and learning, analysis and reporting, and leading cross functional teams.
- Be responsible for a small team of brand leaders, establishing and regularly measuring KPIs and program management protocols
- Manage marketing budget and resource allocation from annual planning to ongoing variable spend
- Provide thinking that challenges the status quo to develop breakthrough campaigns that drive brand awareness, user engagement, and sales.
- Collaborate closely with Data and Analytics team to evaluate performance, plan strategies, and create and execute marketing plans. Act quickly to innovate in all areas of brand development, user acquisition and targeting/optimization.
- Experience in either: Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, Branding/Visual ID Development, Digital Marketing/Social required.
- Must be proficient in traditional and digital media planning, including programmatic and growth.
- A passion for art and entertainment, while understanding current industry and cultural trends
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A self- motivated, results- oriented, creative problem solver
- Extremely organized, prepared, detail- oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast- paced environment
- Creative and strategic thinking on the fly is an absolute must.
- Positive, team-player attitude . Willing to pitch in where needed and work together with all partners towards a common goal.
- Education (HS Diploma, BA, BS, MA, MS, J.D.,Ph.D.): BA or equivalent work experience
- Minimum years of related work experience: 3+ years experience in brand marketing, agency account management (or equivalent client-side position)